- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
1. What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sounds Noble Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- fill out our contact form.
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data?
Sounds Noble Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- email you and respond to your form submissions
We might occasionally send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
5. What are your data protection rights?
Sounds Noble Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to ask Sounds Noble Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to ask that Sounds Noble Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask Sounds Noble Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to ask that Sounds Noble Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to ask that Sounds Noble Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sounds Noble Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to ask that Sounds Noble Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
6. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- keeping you signed in
- understanding how you use our website
8. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
9. How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
10. Privacy policies of other websites
12. How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com